Saturday, November 07, 2009

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

I hid the leftover trick or treat candy so it wouldn't be so visible and tempting to me. Well, I did a really good job. I can't find it anywhere! I've looked everywhere I can possibly think of... its driving me crazy. I don't even want to eat candy right now, but I'm going crazy trying to find it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you pick up your prescription of crazy pills? I get mine at CVS. I feel ya. haha.

kate said...

ha ha! that is hilarious. i did the same thing with my glasses, my keys, my favorite earrings. . .

oh, and i just peeked in at your book nook, love all the creative things you've been doing! i'll be checking back in for some of those recipes! if i don't misplace my brain and forget.

Joni said...

That is funny! I wish I couldn't remember where I hid ours. It is so easy to just grab a kit kat to eat while I fold the laundry. Darn Halloween!

Grandma Hoss said...

I am still laughing. Boy when you hide something you really hide it. Are the kids upset that you can't find the candy?

Love you

Mom Holliday

Anonymous said...

Did you ask the kids?...inevitably mine always know where I hid things. They might be able to walk right to them.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

TOO, TOO, TOO FUNNY!!! How do you hide candy that effectively? You can't ask the kids to help, because then they will discover your secret hiding place. I guess you'll just have to pray over it. :)

Good luck! Love, Jane

Cali said...

Wow-if only I could hide ours that well! Best of luck finding it!

Shiree said...

Love it.

JandS Morgan said...

I have a trick for you, just buy some more candy and then you'll find it. E lost the kids cell phone about a month ago. We've been tearing the house apart ever since. I finally gave in and bought them a cheap new phone last Saturday. Guess what we found Sunday? Yep, that's right, it was under the bookcase in the back room. I guess we have a backup now.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I hope you're having fun in FLORIDA!!! We are missing you in the blog world! love, JTMIL