Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It's funny...

... how our measure of success changes with time. For example, today I feel greatly successful. I actually chatted with Ethan before he left for work, I have cleaned a couple rooms in the house (even swept the floor!!!), done two loads of laundry, got Bryant on the bus (even though he woke up late), and showered (BEFORE noon!). All of this and its not even 10 o'clock yet!!!

I have a few more things I have to do before I get to do something I really want to do! I'm so excited!

FYI~ I have some blogging to catch up on, but I don't think today is the day. I'll post pictures soon, though.

8 comments:

Bryner Family said...

Man, I feel like I've gotten NOTHING done today and then read this post and realize I'm right! You're way ahead of me! :) Good for you. I have motivation now. Love ya!

Lori said...

i love those kinds of days!

KellyAnne said...

It's amazing how good it can feel when you get certain things done! Enjoy the moment!

Travis and Heather said...

Those are the mornings when I think back to every other morning that week and wonder "what the heck did I do?" Kuddo's to those blessed and wonderful mornings!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

You are just CUTE!!!! AND successful...all in one morning before 10:00 a.m. SO PROUD!!!

Love ya!!! JMIL

Grandma Hoss said...

Yeh for Im! That is great. I hope that the rest of the day went as well. I am so proud of you.

Love you tons. Mom

Grandma Hoss said...

That is suppose to say, "Yeh! for Kim!

Oops. Sometimes my fingers and brain are not on the same wave link.

Hugs & Kisses to all. Mom

Liz said...

Those days always tend to be followed by the worst day ever for me... I'm always very wary when I get everything done on a Monday!