I don't do a lot of videos on the blog, but thought these were too fun to pass up... this was on our last day at the park. They were so funny!
Jonas and Paige were volunteers to learn how to be toys in Andy's room. In order to be toys they have to learn how to freeze. I just love watching Jonas and Paige try to figure out what this guy is talking about...
He actually got right in Paige's face and said, "Hi there cupcake. How you doing? I still don't much care. Got a favorite movie? Mine's Jungle Book." And had them all freeze like a barrel of monkeys. When we got home and were watching the videos, we were bummed to realize that the camera stopped recording right as he got in her face...
Jonas thought that part was hilarious! Not that you can tell by his face, but its all he could talk about afterward.
And since I'm doing a bunch of videos already, I better include this one where Bryant defeats Darth Vader... from Jedi Training Academy on Day 1 of our trip.
2 comments:
To bad you missed the green army man talking to Paige. How fun. They made great toys. And Bryant was a great jedi.
Love Mom
OH, MY, MY MY GOODNESS!!!! Was that totally too much fun?!?!?!
The videos: SO ENTERTAINING! Awesome Jedi!!! That's gotta be a highlight!
Love, JTMIL
Post a Comment