Sunday, September 26
We went to church in Anaheim. The ward seemed nice, though I thought it was interesting that the Bishopric member who conducted while turning the time over for the congregation to bear testimonies chose the words, "We now turn the time to the ward members for the bearing of testimonies." Think they get a lot of visitors?
After church we came back to the condo to eat lunch and get ready to hit the beach! The kids watched some Veggie Tales while we got ready.
Bryant and Paige were eager to get buried in the sand.
Levi and Lincoln were great buddies the whole trip. They are just 1 month apart in age and they both have speech delays (the only kids in either of our families to have such). Levi was so super excited to have a cousin to play with. It was so cute.
Jonas built himself a "chair."
And this is a girl who is not afraid to get dirty. I found sand everywhere on her... for days!

Puppy daddy digging in the dirt.
This wasn't quite as good as Richy's baby's goatee, but I thought Jonas' bushy eyebrows were pretty awesome.

We played on this little playground while the daddies got the cars... a perfect way to end a perfect evening!


We even tuckered baby Bolton out. Oh how I love this baby!!!
I figured I'd try to get one shot of our view from out condo. The ferris wheel you can see is Mickey's Fun Wheel. The kids loved watching it change color every night.
Monday, September 27
Saying goodbye. I'm so, so, so glad that we were able to do this trip with cousins! My kids had so much fun! I know its less of a novelty for them than it is for us, but we loved every minute of our time together!
Funny faces.
Dog pile on Jonas.

We hit In-n-Out Burger on the way to California and then on the way out. Ethan thought the kids were cute in their new hats (which they were super excited to have) so he snapped a couple pictures to help us remember the yummies.


And after an incredibly long drive home, we made it back to A-Town late Tuesday night.
7 comments:
wow, if that doesn't look like heaven then I don't know what does. Only you could make such an exciting vacation look so effortless. I miss the beach....we have a beach here but it is on the lake. A little different.:)
looks like a fantastic trip. glad you were able to go! yay for trips! yay for family!
I know what you mean about the ocean! I feel the same way! It all looks like so much fun!!! Love the pictures!
Looks like a wonderful trip! I am with you- I think I need to live by an ocean. There is something so therapuetic about it. I really want to move to San Diego. I don't even mind cleaning up the sand, it's worth it!
So how long is the drive from Texas to California?
I wish that dad & I could have gone with you to the beach. Looked like you all had a wonderful time. I know that being there with family made it even better. Thanks for sharing.
All my love to one and all. Mom
Do you just LOVE that little Poser Girl with Posing Bryant? SO CUTE with their hands on their knees and her looking to make sure she got it right!!!! Love it!
Baby Bolton is certainly growing and looking like one of your kids.
Ohhhh, the beach! Ask Luana about her New Zealand beach. SO relaxing...if you get enough sunscreen and the day is not too hot and not too cold. (Is that too many qualifiers?) I LOVE the beach also!
So much unlimited fun for all the cousins! I hope the adults had half as much fun! love ya! J
Grandma & grandpa did. We loved watching all of the kids enter act with one another at Disneyland. And watching them on the rides was great too. I needed to see my kids once again, so I pulled up your blog and now I am soooooo happy. I just love your blog and all of the pictures. I look so forward to seeing new pictures and reading about what is new with your family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love Mom
Post a Comment